- Do you wish you could get some fun fashion advice with your friends in tow?
- Don’t have the budget or time for a whole image overhaul?
- Do you have style questions you need answered?
- Are you and your colleagues all in need of the same fashion advice?
- Want to meet new people who are all in the same boat?
Catalina will be running tailor made “Style and What-not” Workshops for small groups beginning in August 2013.
Covering topics like:
- ‘Spring 2013…what to buy for my bodyshape?’
- ‘Wardrobe item that you’ve never worn…until now!’
- ‘New Mum? New wardrobe’
- ‘Men’s shirts…the do’s and don’t’s’
- ‘”Am I too old for this?”…the rules for staying cool’
To receive more information about coming workshops, or to make a suggestion about a workshop you’d like, simply fill out the form below.